The month where you find those with a little extra pep in their step as sunshine enters their lives after a cold brutal winter here in the Midwest. A month where flowers begin to bloom and the excitement of seeing fun colors everywhere you turn. By now many of you are thinking its probably time to go through the families closets as well as your own, wash and put winter away, and dig out and prepare for Springs arrival. A good month to Refine those wardrobes one closet at a time!
This month in stores you will see numerous options that reflect this transition time. We will be focusing on providing a wide variety of basics: Basic tees, denim jackets, layering pieces, etc.; graphic tees, and of course dresses/skirts/jumpsuits. With Easter and graduation season quickly approaching we want you to have lots of options to choose from for those special moments with friends and family. Oh and let’s not forget the shoes… Yes, you read that right. shoes! We have never carried many shoes options in store since we opened but as the weeks go on you will soon see options available at every location.
This month also brings a little excitement!
- This month we will be continuing to design and layout our plans for our new Mankato store set to open in May.
- I have been asked to speak on a women’s leadership panel at a retreat in Mexico and am looking forward to spending a few days connecting with other leaders and women in business during the retreat.
- We will be returning to TCL for a fun fashion segment later in the month!
- You will see new and fun releases from us as we continue to expand and tweak our Marketing plans on the daily. You will see fun new collaborations, more from our ambassadors, new blogs, and so much more. Including fun new launches from our Refine & Unwind program.
- And last but not least, I love birthdays and this month is my birthday month!! The BIG 31 is coming my way and I am looking forward to celebrating in a fun way with all of you later in the month (Stay tuned.)
As I enter each month I try and always tackle 3 very important things…. 1. Reflect on the previous month both personally and professionally. 2. Do something that gets us closer to our 5-year goals (even if it’s the tiniest step), and 3. Try something new. Something that is destined to be uncomfortable but something that I will always learn and grow from. This month encompasses all the things and I look forward to sharing them with you!
P.S Now that you know all the things, head on over to our new arrivals tab to view the latest!